20.9.21 This week in PSHE we are thinking about dares, risk-taking, safety and support networks. Read through 'Dan's Dare - storyline' and then answer the questions below:
- What was Dan dared to do?
- Were these dares ok, do you think? Why / why not?
- How did his friend Zak try to persuade him to do the dares? What persuasive language did he use?
- How did doing the dares make Dan feel?
- Did he have to do them?
- What could Dan have done differently?
- How could he have stood up for himself?
- Who could he have asked for help?